About the event
Each year Verint hold their internal sales ‘kick off’ meeting, over the course of two days where they share the insight of the year and team building exercises for all areas of the business sales and marketing departments. For the 2020 event Showcase was approached to replan the scheduled ‘Live’ event and deliver the event Virtually.
Showcase was commissioned to create film and video content for the two day event, including filming speakers using their green screen technology and deliver the event through the client’s internal online platform.
- 2 days of filming in Showcase’s Westminster Studio in green screen studio with green desk allowing presenters to interact with the
- virtual table they would be placed behind
- Creation of custom virtual studio with various renderings for different content scenarios
- Recording remote presenters using dial in – presenters were recorded presenting with slides
- Content editing to create 3 x 3hr sessions to be live streamed on clients own platform
Showcase delivered all technical production to their usual high standards, coordinating the film and production seamlessly. The filming was managed and run from Showcase’s live studio and safe rooms at St. Ermin’s Hotel, these provided the client with the safety and professionalism demanded by current restrictions.
The feedback has been nothing but positive. The client was reassured that the all health and safety procedures had been adhered to. They were particularly impressed by the live studio and have commissioned another virtual event that will be delivered through Showcase’s online platform.