The Prince’s Trust Million Makers 2019. Million Makers is a Dragons’ Den style fundraising challenge which sees teams of employees, from companies across the UK, compete to raise at least £10,000 or more over a period of six months. This year’s Annual Gala Dinner was held at The Landmark Hotel London.
Showcase AVI were commissioned to deliver the event production for the black tie event that included dinner and on-stage live acts and speeches. The brief was to create an Oscars style event with Hollywood vibe.
Solution & Delivery
A strong Hollywood style was brought to life with lighting effects, graphics and Oscar style props. Delivery included:
- Design and build of a central stage with a graphic print backdrop
- High gloss gold trimmed stage and Hollywood themed props
- Lighting package to compliment the stage and set along with LED beams on
- plinths around the venue
- 4 x branded light box bars
- Rear projection central screen with 82” and 65” Samsung relay screens
- Full PA system with stage monitoring for the live acts and speeches
- Step and repeat and sponsor logo graphics in the reception
- Red carpet entrance into the venue creating an ‘Oscars’ style entrance
The event was delivered successfully with props and lighting effects achieving the desired Hollywood style atmosphere. Set up and delivery was on time despite it being a challenging venue to load and the client was very happy with the outcome.